Shipping & Delivery
At UPS Solutions, we are committed to providing our customers with the best products and services.
For customer service please call our Brisbane office on 02 7801 4886 between the hours of 8.30 to 5.30 EST.
Please Note: Due to the courier and freight system, we can only deliver to physical addresses within Australia (PO Box addresses are not accepted as a delivery address).
1. All delivery times given by UPS Solutions will be between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm (unless otherwise agreed in writing with a representative of UPS Solutions). UPS Solutions does not guarantee next day delivery.
2. Any time or date for delivery given by UPS Solutions is intended as an estimate only. UPS Solutions not responsible for the consequences of delay or non-delivery, however arising. If you cancel the order or orders as a result of delay in delivery outside the reasonable control of UPS Solutions, UPS Solutions reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the original invoice price.
3. In the event that UPS Solutions delivers goods to you and you are not available to receive the goods, UPS Solutions reserves the right to charge additional fees for all costs incurred as a result of having to deliver the goods on another day suitable to you and to UPS Solutions.
4. All delivery and freight charges are based on information provided by you and UPS Solutions reserves the right to charge additional fees for all costs incurred as a result of incomplete or inaccurate information provided by you to UPS Solutions.
5. It is your responsibility to inform UPS Solutions of any stairs, height restrictions or any obstacles to the delivery point in writing prior to delivery. UPS Solutions is not responsible for the consequences of delay, non- delivery or damage as a result of any failure to inform UPS Solutions of any obstacles to the delivery point in writing prior to delivery. UPS Solution reserves the right to charge additional fees for the costs incurred as a result of any obstacle to a delivery point.
6. Where UPS Solutions delivers the goods to your premises and you fail or refuse to take delivery of the goods or is otherwise in breach of your obligations under this contract, UPS Solutions may terminate this contract by written notice to you. Thereafter any deposit paid or payable by you to UPS Solutions shall be forfeited to UPS Solutions. Both parties acknowledge that UPS Solutions shall be entitled to claim damages from you an amount equal to 10% plus GST of the purchase price less any deposit forfeited.
7. Where the manufacturer/distributer is responsible for delivery of the goods, you agree to deal exclusively with the manufacturers/distributors in relation to late delivery, non-delivery or damage to the goods in transit and not have recourse to UPS Solutions. You agree to indemnify UPS Solutions and agree to keep us indemnified for loss or damage caused by a breach of this provision.
1. Any disputes with regard to deliveries must be made at the time of receipt of that delivery.
2. All goods are sold on a non refundable basis and any refunds requested will be subject to prior approval from UPS Solutions.
3. To return goods please contact the UPS Solutions sales office and quote invoice number, date of invoice and reason for request to return goods. If goods are accepted for return we will notify you in writing. Any request for return of goods must be lodged within 7 days from the date of delivery and you are responsible the cost of any return of goods.
4. Where UPS Solutions at its discretion allows you to return goods UPS Solutions reserves the right to charge a restocking fee. A basic restocking fee of 20% of the original invoice value applies to any standard stock items accepted for return to UPS Solutions.
5. All claims for errors or must be made in writing and all goods for credit must be returned in each case, quoting invoice numbers, within 7 days.
6. All goods must be returned in the original packaging, be unused and in pristine condition suitable for resale.
7. Any returned goods, which do not meet with the abovementioned conditions, will not be accepted for credit by UPS Solutions.
When placing an order with UPS Solutions it must be accompanied by a signed written order. All verbal orders whether made in person or by telephone must be confirmed in writing.
Purchase Orders - Orders can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 02 4044 0116.
All goods and services requested by government departments must be accompanied by a valid purchase order (PO). Please email remittance advise to email@example.com
Pricing ,Payment & Title
The price of the goods is stated in the order and unless otherwise specified includes all costs including but not limited to the following:
- all taxes, levies and duties;
- all labeling and packaging charges;
- all charges for packaging, shipping, carriage, freight and delivery to and off - loading of the goods to the Delivery Address; and all insurance costs.
- all insurance costs.
1 Ownership of and title to the goods shall remain with UPS Solutions until the purchase price and all other monies owing from you to UPS Solutions in respect of the goods have been paid in full.
2. Until payment is made in full the relationship between us shall be fiduciary and you must hold the goods on trust for us as our bailee and agent without power to raise money on the security of them.
3. You acknowledge that UPS Solutions will register a security interest relating to this retention of title provision on the Personal Property Securities Register until payment has been received.
1. At present a surcharge does not apply to orders paid for by credit card. UPS Solutions will process all credit card payments via the Multipos Mobile machine or an online, secure credit system. All credit card payments will be processed immediately and will appear on customer's next credit card statement. Please note that for security reasons we do not keep credit card details on file.
2. Due to currency fluctuations and price increases by our suppliers UPS Solutions reserves the right at all times to alter our prices without notice. Payment on a Standard Credit Account is to be received by UPS Solutions within 30 days from date of invoicing (unless other arrangements have been agreed with UPS Solutions in writing as a condition of acceptance of your order)
3. You must make all payments due to UPS Solutions, whether in respect of the purchase price or otherwise in full without deductions of any nature whether by way of set-off counterclaim or other equitable or lawful claim or otherwise.
4. UPS Solutions costs of collection, including legal fees (on a solicitor/own client basis) will be payable by you if you do not pay the price when it is due for payment.
5. Where the value of goods is equal or greater than $20,000.00, you may be required to make:
- an upfront payment of 30% at the time the goods are ordered; and
- the balance (70%) no later than 14 days after the delivery date.
6. Notwithstanding any warranty claims or other claim relating to defective goods made to any manufacturer/distributor you must pay UPS Solutions for the goods in accordance with these terms and conditions and you are not entitled to withhold payment in whole or in part.